Untitled Dog Animation
Home
About
Contact
Email
Navigate to...
Topics
Articles
Photography
;Lifestyle
Self Improvement
WordPress
Social Media
Marketing
Guest Posts
9:53 PM
Visual Punctuation
Film transition references
Posted In:
reference
,
transition
0 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Post
About Me
Amy
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2014
(12)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(4)
New Direction
Updated Boards
Visual Punctuation
Montage organization and preliminary boards
►
June
(7)
Popular Posts
Wolf Sketches
For now, I have decided to take a hiatus on developing the short vignettes to iterate upon character designs. Here's what I ha...
Montage organization and preliminary boards
Fetch Montage 1) M an throws stick, but dog has no interest 2) D og goes wrong direction and does not see stick thrown 3) D og d...
Updated Boards
Updated Boards Title card: "Fetch" preferred transitions: fades or cross dissolves My original intention fo...
Preliminary Story Ideas
Failed attempts at training a Wolf-dog Purpose: hunting, hauling, tracking, guarding, companionship Outline of Prehistoric ...
New Direction
After attending John Pettingill's thesis defense last week, I have decided to pursue 2D animation for my animated short. The hour...
Research - The Origin of the Dog
From what I researched so far, it is still unknown exactly when dogs were domesticated. It is between 45,000 B.C. - 15,000 B.C.. I wan...
The Beginning
This is the first post of my untitled dog animated short(s)! This blog will contain the process I take to create an animated short about the...
Prometheus and Bob
Lately I have struggled with creating decent stories for my shorts. I conversed with several peers of mine, and one suggested that I watc...
Research Continued
http://donsmaps.com/animals.html http://phys.org/news/2011-10-evidence-domestication-dogs-paleolithic-period.html http://www.sc...
Visual Punctuation
Film transition references
Recent Posts
Wolf Sketches
For now, I have decided to take a hiatus on developing the short vignettes to iterate upon character designs. Here's what I ha...
Montage organization and preliminary boards
Fetch Montage 1) M an throws stick, but dog has no interest 2) D og goes wrong direction and does not see stick thrown 3) D og d...
Updated Boards
Updated Boards Title card: "Fetch" preferred transitions: fades or cross dissolves My original intention fo...
Preliminary Story Ideas
Failed attempts at training a Wolf-dog Purpose: hunting, hauling, tracking, guarding, companionship Outline of Prehistoric ...
New Direction
After attending John Pettingill's thesis defense last week, I have decided to pursue 2D animation for my animated short. The hour...
Research - The Origin of the Dog
From what I researched so far, it is still unknown exactly when dogs were domesticated. It is between 45,000 B.C. - 15,000 B.C.. I wan...
The Beginning
This is the first post of my untitled dog animated short(s)! This blog will contain the process I take to create an animated short about the...
Prometheus and Bob
Lately I have struggled with creating decent stories for my shorts. I conversed with several peers of mine, and one suggested that I watc...
Research Continued
http://donsmaps.com/animals.html http://phys.org/news/2011-10-evidence-domestication-dogs-paleolithic-period.html http://www.sc...
Visual Punctuation
Film transition references
Categories
animation
animation reference
articles
Birdbox
Birdbox Studios
character design
comedy
concept art
dog
dog videos
domestication
gobelins
history
human
humor
hunter-gatherer
layout
Meg Park
montage
organization
paleolithic
prometheus and bob
protodog
reference
research
Rollin' Safari
sketches
story
storyboard
style
stylic
stylistic
stylistic animation reference
transition
visual
visual style
wolf
0 comments